UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!!
Homemade Tagliatelle | white Tomato foam
Carpaccio of Veal | Parmesan | Pesto & Rucola
Saisonsalad | King Prawns | herb Butter
Beef Consommè | Ravioli
|Chicken Breast | Homemade Tagliatelle | Spinach||19,90€|
Veal Schnitzel | Mushroom Cream Sauce | Parsley Potatoes | seasonal Vegetables
|Pork Cheeks (duroc) | Mashed Potatoes|
Rumpsteak | Orange-Pepper-Sauce | Steakhouse Fries | mixed Beans
After your main course enjoy one of our delicious desserts.
We prepare this meat fresh on our open birchwood grill and it requires a waiting period of 30-40 minutes.
|Pork Neck (300 gr.)||14,50€|
|Pork Tenderloin (300 gr.)||16,50€|
|Roastbeef (300 gr.)||26,00€|
|Entrecôte (300 gr.)||29,50€|
This speciality is served with a baked potatoe and sourcream and a mixed salad.
On preorders we will serve this speciality marinated in onions, salt and pepper (original “Idar-Obersteiner Spiessbraten”)
40 gr. leek cut into fine rings
1 tablespoon ea. Parsley and marjoram, finely cut
50 gr. bread cubes
1 tablespoon butter
80 ml. milk
500 gr. ground meat ( ½ pork, ½ beef)
140 gr. cubed mozzarella
Black ground pepper
Paprika powder (sweet)
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Olive oil for frying
For the sauce:
2 red bellpeppers
¼ clove of garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 twig marjoram
400 ml. unflavoured tomatojuice
1. first you lightly fry the leek, parsley and breadcubes with one tablespoon butter in a coated frying pan, add the milk and let the mass reduce. Then fill in a bowl, cool and chop finely.
2. Mix the ground meat with the cooled mass, add the cubed mozzarella and the egg, add salt, pepper, paprika powder, curry to taste. Now you test to see if the mass can be easily formed into balls – if it is too liquid, slowly add breadcrumbs, until the consistency is right.
3. Form 8 meatballs and fry these in hot olive oil in a coated pan until brown all around.
4. In the meantime, clean and wash 2 red bellpeppers and cut into small cubes. Mash the garlic and the salt together with the tip of a knife and then fry together with the bellpepper in olive oil. Flavour with salt and marjoram, add the 400 ml. tomatojuice and let simmer for approx. 15 minutes with closed lid, stirring occasionally.
5. Place the meatballs in this sauce and serve.
For 4 people / approx. 40 minutes preparation